Cannabinoids interact with receptors in the body that regulate important bodily functions and promote homeostasis.
Hemp Cannabinoid Facts
Statements made herein have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease or medical condition.
- The specific Cannabinoids used in all Pure Lab products are derived only from industrial hemp grown in the United States.
- The specific Cannabinoids used in all Pure Lab products do NOT induce psychoactive effects.
- Many published studies suggest that Cannabinoids create desirable properties with the potential to positively impact human physiology.
- Promote overall health and vitality
- Support normal body structure and function
- Support joint health
- Help preserve heart health
- Help alleviate minor aches and pains associated with strenuous exercise
- Help alleviate minor aches and pains associated with daily life
- Promote intestinal health
- Help support circulatory system health
- Assist with mental clarity
- Promote better sleep
HEMP IS PACKED WITH COMPLEX CHEMISTRY
Pure Lab has the expertise and breakthrough technologies to give you and your company confidence in our scientific integrity and the value of every Pure Lab product.
Despite numerous studies of a wide variety of dosages of CBD, no side effects have been reported. However, it is always recommended to consult with your health care provider.
What is the Endocannabinoid System?
- The Endogenous Cannabinoid System is named after the plant that led to its discovery
- The Endocannabinoid System may very well be the most important physiologic system involved in promoting, establishing, and maintaining human health (Homeostasis)
- Homeostasis is the maintenance of a stable internal environment despite fluctuations in the external environment
- Endocannabinoid receptors are found throughout the body: Brain, Organs, Glands, Connective Tissues, and Immune Cells
- The receptors in the Endocannabinoid System are believed to be more numerous than any other receptor system
- The Endocannabinoid System, with its complex interactions with the immune system, nervous system, and all of the body’s organs, establishes a link between body and mind
- Researchers have identified two receptors: CB1 & CB2
- CB1 is present in the nervous system, organs, gonads, and connective tissues
- CB2 is found in the immune system and its associated structures
- Many tissues contain both CB1 and CB2 receptors, each linked to a different action
- Endocannabinoids are naturally produced by the human body to stimulate these receptors
- These Endocannabinoid molecules are called Anandamide and 2-Arachidonoylglycerol (2AG)
- Phytocannabinoids are plant substances that stimulate cannabinoid receptors
- The stimulation of these receptors promotes Homeostasis
error: Content is protected !!